The beauty of our panoramic photo books is the ability to create a spread of photos across 2 pages in a book – truly showing the breadth and splendor of your photos.
In order to utilize this feature, you’ll need to link the pages. Here’s how:
Create the Spread
- Make sure you are NOT on the first page of the book. You’ll need to be on a 2 page spread (ex: pages 2-3)
- Click the Customize button on the bottom right of the book
- In the Center above the pages, you will see a small icon that looks like 2 pages next to each other
- When you hover over the icon, it will change to show a spread
- Click this icon, and the pages will merge.
- You should notice that the background has automatically adjusted to a full spread background. You can change this at any time.
Here is an example of a fully panoramic page with the photo stretched across both pages in the spread:
Note: When adding pages, always add TWO pages as your book will need an even number of pages. (otherwise, the opposite page will just be a plain white page.)
Customize your photos and art:
The customize button also allows for additional formatting of pictures and art – moving, resizing, and cropping. To use these features:
- Click on the Customize Button at the bottom right of the screen
- Right click on the photo or object you want to change and you will see a drop down menu with a list of options