1. Connect to hearts and minds before you connect to wallets.
2. Donors expect and deserve a good return on their charitable gifts/investments.
3. You can never thank a donor, volunteer or staff member too often.
4. Start the cultivation process OW! It’s never too late.
5. Identify prospects based on both financial ability and inclination to support your cause.
6. our best prospects are current donors.
7. People give to people, not causes.
8. Before you ask others to give, you must give yourself. You will not be successful if you do not have a passion for your cause.
9. Keep it simple. The best way to raise money is to ask and the best way to ask is by modeling giving.
10. Your turn…Please share one of your own…